Thank you for submitting your community events to our RSVPA calendar over the past several years.
The way our community learns about events has shifted. Fewer community members are visiting RSVPA to find events. And when March 2020 arrived and canceled all plans, everywhere, we pulled our on-air community event announcements too.
We value your time (and ours). We are no longer accepting new calendar submissions and will take the calendar offline at the end of January 2022.
If you’re interested in on-air or online event promotion, Linda Green Clark can help! Send an email to learn more about supporting WITF through sponsorship or ad space on WITF TV, witf.org, or WITF 89.5 & 93.3.
To learn about WITF events, please visit our Events page.
If you used RSVPA to get the word out about your events, there are other online calendars available to you! We have included to a few of our own go-to favorites below.
- This event has passed.
Escape From Seminary Ridge
October 1, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 18, 2021
Escape from Seminary Ridge is a historically-themed escape room housed in historic Schmucker Hall, built in 1832 and integral to the first day of the Battle of Gettysburg.
“As the fighting west of Gettysburg rages through the afternoon of July 1, 1863, Union General Oliver Otis Howard is relying on a small Signal Corps team in the attic of the Lutheran Seminary to predict the Confederates’ potential movements and points of attack.
The enemy is closing in; you only have an hour to gather what information you can before you must retreat or be taken prisoner.
Can you…Escape from Seminary Ridge?”
Fridays and Saturdays at 6:00pm
Open to groups of 8
$75 for 1 – 3 individuals
$25 per additional person
**If the Escape Room Base ticket is unavailable, the room has already been reserved. Additional guests may only be purchased as part of the same group.**
– Online sales end at 2:00pm the day of the event. For inquiries after this time, please call.
– Please arrive by 5:45, but no earlier than 5:40.
– Late arrival will reduce your time. If you do not arrive by 6:30 and have not given notice, your game will be forfeit without refund.
– If you must cancel your reservation, call us at least 48 hours in advance and we will be happy to offer a reschedule or refund. If it is less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled booking, we will be happy to reschedule for you.
– Our escape room is located in the attic, which is not accessible by elevator. Elevator is available to the 4th floor, where you must climb one flight of stairs to reach the attic. Inside the room there is no heavy lifting, no need to climb or crawl. Seating is available upon request.
– Children are welcome, but we recommend that participants are at least 12 years of age. Children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
– Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and cannot be used inside the room.
For questions, contact us by phone at 717-339-1300 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org