Welcome to WITF’s Local Events Calendar!
- This event has passed.
Annville/Cleona Community Seeks Coat Donations
November 27, 2020 - December 13, 2020
An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until November 30, 2020
Annville/Cleona Community and One Warm Coat®, ensuring no one goes cold this winter.Annville/Cleona Community is hosting a coat drive to collect clean, gently worn or new, warm coats on November 14 through 30th at several locations in the community. Area residents and local businesses are invited to make a difference in our local community by donating to the coat drive and helping our Annville/Cleona School reach their goal of collecting 300 new coats for the children, 300 gentle used adult coats for the community, and 1,000 dollars to go towards the purchase of new coats.
New and Gently Worn Children and Adult Coat Donations (please wash used coats before donating) will be accepted at:
• Rotunda Restaurant and Brewery – 245 W Main St, Annville (Daily, 11-9 pm)
• Annville Township Building – 36 N Lancaster St, Annville (M-F, 8-5pm)
• Kreamers Funeral Home and Crematory – 618 E Main St, Annville (M-F, days)
• Christ Church UCC – 200 S White Oak St, Annville (M-W, 8-12 noon – Rear entrance)
• Schwalm’s Cleona Restaurant – 213 E Penn Av, Cleona (Daily, 5am-9pm)
• Cleona Borough Municipal Building – 140 W. Walnut St., Cleona (Daily, 9am-5pm)
• Gacono Real Estate – 50 W Main St., Annville (M-F, days)
FREE Distribution of Gently worn children and adult coats will be on Saturday, Dec 5th from 9 am to 12 noon at Christ Church’s Parking lot. To be sure that we have a coat for you – contact the church secretary, Stacey Bernardo at 717-867-1641 or by email at email@example.com with your requests and schedule a pickup time. We will work hard to accommodate your requests. All donated coats will have been stored for a week or longer. When picking up your coats, please remain in your car with your facemask on. We will be following CDC and PA COVID guidelines to keep everyone safe. If you would like to volunteer with Saturday’s coat distribution, please contact Stacey.